Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic as you could.(YR stands for Your Response.)
If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute..
YR: Then NICK is hanfsome.
2) I am the most beautiful/handsome..
YR: *coughs* Better than some people *ER.HERM*
3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: I think i'm a bit much more famous because i'm a bit more richer than you :P
4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multiskilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: You do very well for crapping too! BAKA.
5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: Too bad you're not from Singapore then.
If an annoying pretty woman/handsome guy says:
1) i know you like me...
YR: Yea. I'll prefer my teddy bear.
2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: Heh. I'm looking at you because you just fart.
3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: I need air, food, water but not you ;)
4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: Heh.heh. Do you think you are that great? Son of a ***ch.
5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: WOW. I just happen to be to friendly to hate.
If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: You might squash me with all your fats first.
2) May I have your cell phone number, please please please pleaseeeee?
YR: I forgot what is a cell phone. Ohyah, I forgot my number too.
3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
YR: Lick your ****
4) What do you like about me?
YR: *cough* The big fat mole that took 1/3 of your face.
5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: HOlY SHIT! I rather kiss my dog.
If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
YR: Hi Son of a bitch! I think you have grown dog ears!
2) You smell like shit!
YR: Oh well, hahas. I thought i saw you eating some just now!
3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
YR: NO.NO.NO. It's because you are going to get swine flu!
4) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: *sticks out leg and trip him/her* Ohhhhh! Accidents do happen! Now that you got yr nose squashed, i think you are worst than me!
5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: You can't even touch my nose!
If your ex says:
1) I still love you..
YR: I don't even know you.
2) I know you still love me!
YR: *point to a guy beside me* Oh, He's my new boyf.
3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
YR: *slap* Brainless idiot.
4) Please call me...
YR: Waste money
5) The break up hurts me so much..
YR: Go see a doctor. Have an operation done too
If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: Don't mind but you look like a pile of shit!
2) Seriously, I used this product and look at me, I am changed!
YR: Changed for the worst :D
3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: The shop to your right is giving 90% discount :)
4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: It's good if you give me another 100% discount ;D
5) That product is not good; it causes pimples all over your face.
YR: Did i say i was going to buy that product?
God bless me
#114
Labels: Yosheko♥™
xoxo
Guardian Angel XD♥
Friday, May 01, 2009