Woots! After all the pictures, it's time for me too make a proper post ;D
Today when to tution for chi :D
Junting and Ernis were there too!
Didnt expect that :O
We had a hell of a great time chatting :P
Meet my old friend, steff, again :O
Glad that Junting and Ernis was there :D
Exchange handphone numbers, went to 7.11 to buy chocobaby again :D
Afterwards was swimmingggggg!!!!
I didnt know that i've improved soo damn much!
My record timing!!!
2.50min WOOHOOO!~
I havent take silver yet i've got that timing le. :D
My silver exam is in
MAY :D
May is sooo
MY MONTH xD
I'm so happy today.
I almost swam faster then the gurl.
By 3 sec, i lost to her >.<
But still, i'm a bronze & i've passed
GOLD!!!
My swimming teacher was impressedddd :)
So he taught me the butterfly stylee ;D
But so diff siaaa. >.<
Like can't move derhx =.=
But nvm, I'll try harder.
Cause my
AIM is to win you.
To win you
BOY. To get
GOLD STAR.
If i don't get that i won't stop
I
WON'T.
I will just keep swimming, till one day i surpass
YOU.
Only that way, i won't be *******.
I don't want to be anymore.
I want to cure that sickness.
LOL, suddenly i sound so serious.
Hohoho. Let's cheer up a bit :D
I'm
HAPPY.
12042009 is a happy day.
Yvonne is happy. She's smiling
because she knows that 20 sec faster and she will pass
GOLD STAR (:
Anyways, today was a nicee ;D day for me :D
Oh yarhx, thanks people for tagging my blog :D
I will be posting photos on 晚晴园on Monday/Tuesday :D
Really thanks to those who had tagged~ ;D
Labels: Yosheko♥™
xoxo
Guardian Angel XD♥
Sunday, April 12, 2009