Today is damn freaking
suay. In the morning, woke up late. So i rushed out, forgetting my camera. And that was the important thing which i would need for my competition. And that was also the thing which i started getting all the
suay-
ness. Almost late for school. Then, at 2.30 i rushed out school and all the way home. Then before i got out of the
MRT, it started raining. So, i got myself drench like 落汤鸡. Went home to take camera, $20 and umbrella. Then when i was at
Bukit Badok,
Shini sms me and ask if where i am. But my phone got no money!!! No choice. I asked for a hand phone from the person who is sitting next to me. Then at the end, i decided not to go. I know I'll sure get lots of scolding from people but it is impossible to go from
Jurong East to Marina Barrage in 15min. Then when i came back to my house, i wanted to buy a new top-up card for my phone. When i wanted to take out my $20, I realised that it went missing... How else more worst can things go? i am really too damn 倒霉. I hope bad luck will get away from me soon.
RAWR!Labels: Yosheko♥™
xoxo
Guardian Angel XD♥
Tuesday, April 07, 2009