I guess you are not my person
I guess we are not lovers
"let's break up now, let's say goodbye"If you say those words
wad would i do?
Like a person who doesnt know me
As if nothing ever happened
If you forget everything
Wad do i do?
I loved only you
You are a bad woman
You are a bad woman
From a man's heart
From a man's eyes
You make tears come out
You are a bad woman
You are a bad woman
I loved you
And i only had you
But in the end
You are leaving me
You are a bad woman
Like a person who doesn't knows me
As if nothing ever happened
If you erase everything
What do i do?
I loved only you
You are a bad woman
You are a bad woman
From a man's heart
From a man's eyes
You make tears come out
You are a bad woman
You are a bad woman
I loved you
And i only had you
But in the end you are leaving me
Because of you I was happy
Because of you I loved
I believed that i was the only want that you would love forever
You are a bad woman
I'm a bad man
I'm a bad man
The memories with you
Our love
I'm erasing them all now
My only love
My only love
The love that i longed for
I'm a bad man
I loved you
There was only you
But now you are leaving me
You are a bad woman
Labels: Yosheko♥™