Write the names of 21 friends you can think off the top of your head, and then answer the questions.
1. Roush-kun
2. Regine
3. Shini
4. Yentung
5. Jialin
6. Xuening
7. Brandon
8. Lionel
9. Bryan
10. Weikit
11. Shenwen
12. Stanley
13. Wensiang
14. ryan
15. Mary
16. xiaonan
17. Chelsea
18. Zhiwei
19. Junwei
20. Likai
21. Myself :D
1) How do you meet No.7?
NHHS (:
2)What would you do if you had never met No.15?
I wont have "sister Mary" liaos.
3)What would you do if No.1 and No.20 dated?
I dunn think so
4)Have you ever seen No.17 cry?
Chelsea? i think Tina did.
5)Would No.4 and No.16 make a good couple?
OMG, hell no.
6)Do you wan to be No.13 friend forever?
Hmm, I hope so.
7)Do you think No.11 is attractive?
He's cute. (:
8)What's No.5 favourite colour?
GREEN!
9)Wad laguage does No.8 Speaks?
Joking Language. Hohoho.
11)Who is No.21 going out with?
Hmm, myself.
12)What grade is No.16 in?
Same as me. My kor :)
13)Would you ever date No.18?
I dunno. He's Sec4, not really very close.
14)Whr does No.17 live?
CCK! ;D
15)What is the worst thing about No.4?
Dunno :X
16)What would you like to tell No.1 right now?
ILY!!! <3
17)What is the best thing about No.20?
Likai is a nice boy :D
18)Have you ever kissed No.2?
I wont mind ;D (but im straight though)
19)What the best memory you had of No.13?
He's not dead yet. I just saw he today and every other day since start of sec sch. He's kinda talented. He's basketball is better than mine, and he is suppose to go RV.
20)Whens the next time you are going to see No.21?
Now.
21)How is No.7 different from No.6?
One is a girl and one s a guy.
22)Is No.2 pretty?
She's my girl. Hahas. JKJK.
23)What was your first impression of No.13?
When i was p4. Cant remember man, 3 yrs ago.
24)How do you meet No.3?
NHHS.
25)Is No.17 your best friend?
She's one of the clique members ;D
26)Do you hate No.12?
Noway!
27)Have you seen No.18 in the last month?
Every Wed and thurs?
28)When was the last time you saw No.2?
P6 that year. I so miss her :X
29)Have you been to No.13 house?
About 5 times.
30)Whens the next time you see No.10?
On mon (:
31)Are you close to No.11?
Sort of :D
32)Have you been to movie with No.21?
Uh huh.
33)Have you got into trouble with No.8?
Not really
34)Would you give No.1 a hug?
i've hug her before!
35)When have you lied to No.5?
Not really.
36)Is No.11 good at socializing?
Not really, yes, no?
37)Do you know a secret about No.13?
Maybe? hehehe.
38)Describe the relationship between No.12 and No.18?
Dunno each other
39)What's the best thing about your friendship with No.9?
No idea.
40)what's the worst thing about No.6?
No idea :X
41)Have you ever had a crush on No.12?
No, he's my kor (:
42)How long have you known No.2?
6 years! ILY<3
43)How you ever been to a fight with No.13?
Yes. Poking him, Shouting at each other, and hitting. Hahas.
44)Does No.3 Has BF/GF?
Hohoho. I'm not going to say anything abt that.
45)Have you ever punch No.19 in the face?
He dont deserve that from me. He;s a nice person ;D
46)Has No.21 met your mother?
Ofcourse. Everyday.
I'll hold you on tight and won't let you go
#106
Labels: Yosheko♥™
xoxo
Guardian Angel XD♥
Friday, April 17, 2009