Today was a
NO SCHOOL day! Not really no school, is just that we had no lessons. The whole school went to west coast. Today we had road run and mass games (: I was kinda late. I reached at 7.40am. 10 min late, but i think its okay... I took out my camera and my handphone. Then five minutes later we started running. So dumb of me. I stayed at the back at the start of the run. I was thinking that i sure cannot win wan cause sure got alot of fast runners. So i stayed at the back. Then for the first 100m i walked. AHH... could have been much faster. Then suddenly, i don't know why. I started running. Hmm... Cut across alot of people (: I was running on the drain. That's the part of the road where no one will block you and you can cut alot of people. Then halfway, i realised that i should have run and stood at the front of the line. It's too late. Way too late. Walk for 100m, with that damm slow speed. People could have run to some far far away place. T.T So since i can't win, no point running. Then i started walking. I walked all the way.... Then nearing to the end, i meet yen tung and xue ning :D We decided to walk together. (Anyway sure won't win liao wad) I was telling xue ning nvm larhx. We cannot be top 20 girls but at least we top 40 wad. (: I quite sure about that ranking. Took about 30++ min to compete. If run the whole run non-stop maybe 15++min can finish liao. But its a bit impossible... Still i enjoyed my time during the road run (: Cut across people is so fun xDD You feel that you're running so fast. LOL^^
Then we had mass games. Very very tired after the games, but i still manage to take lots of photo of the people playing captain's ball. Seriously, 109 is crappie. (no offence) But we got two games and we lost both. We got the lowest score in the whole level. Zero points. 110 was good (: They got 6 points whch was the highest. But they got to play with 3 classes. But in the end, the semi-finals dunno why the lost. So 101 won. Haiz, wad a pity they didn't win. Took photos with my camera. The top girl for running was from 108. Is that an appeal class? no idea. NVM. Taking photos, but when come to our class, my camera suddenly no battery >.<
HOT SUN T.T......... Really tanned now. But oh well, secondary school life is to get tanned right? There might be more activities that will make people tanner >.<
MAC.
AHH... Brought my food. Then as i was going out, some girl or guy from another sec 1 class pushed me. T.T then all my food spill... i was like wad the heck?! Then i turned around to see who it was. Then i think the person just feigned ignorance.
RUDE IDIOT! never say sorry or anything, just continue to buy food.
RAWR!
Nvm. Let the past be gone. Then went to eat with yen
tung and friends :D Afterwards, took yen
tung's car to
MRT station (: Then came back home. On the TV and just nice it was
NARUTO! (: Watch, watch and watch then went to bathe. And now i am blog-
ing (: Shall blog again if i have time today
xDDLabels: Yosheko♥™
xoxo
Guardian Angel XD♥
Wednesday, March 04, 2009