My A-Z (:
A:
Available: i think so.
A - Age:Twelve going to 13!
A - Annoyance: Huh? maybe, sometimes :P
B:
Best Friend - Roush-kun! ♥
Band - Feilunhai/Bangbangtang
Birthday - 13 May
C:
Crush - Not for you.
Country - Singapore
Cat - Nopenope don't have.
D:
Dead Pet's Name - Furball...
Dad's name: NSH
Dogs: I don't have, but despo to have one :)
E:
Easiest person to talk to: Jesus?
Eggs: No idea what's that. LOL
Email: sunshineyvonne_270psle@hotmail.com
F:
Favorite color: Wite, Black, HOT PINK!!!
Food: Chocolates! esp DARK chocolate :D
Foreign Language: lovelovelove JAP xDD
G:
Gummy Bears or Worms: I think Gummy Bears. I dont eat worms. It's a living thing & it's so god damn disgusting to eat it
God: Ohyes. i love jesus more than i love you. :P
H:
Hair Color: Brown. I love my hair colour :D
Height: 1.58m
Happy: You can say that (:
I:
Ice Cream: Chocolate please. xDD
Instrument: Piano, Piano and Piano. I think guitar & drums are nice too. Nice for Emo-ing :P
Idol: Panweibo, Jay Chou?
J:
Jewelry: Eaings, Pendant, Necklace, hairclip?
Job: Student. Tried to be a teacher. (:
Jokes: Ask infocomm seniors! Funny ppl :)
K:
Kids: >.<>.<) Lipstick or Chapstick: I like lipgross better :D M: Milk Flavor: Chocolate! :O Mother's Name: CLL Movie Last Watched: The Wedding Game. Number of Siblings: 1 >.<>.<
View on Politics: Do i look like i care? lol
W:
Worst habit: Crapping
What's up: The ceiling. :P
Wijadija: What the hell?
X:
X-Rays: Never ever before.
X-Rated: So?
Y:
You have something to say?: Yvonne! Yi Voon! Yosheko-Fujiyoka!
Year it is now: Two-zero-zero-nine.
Yellow: Yellow Yellow Dirty Fellow.
Z:
Zoo Animal: Lions, RAWR!
Zodiac: Rats/Taurus :D
Zoolander: Huh?
Labels: Yosheko♥™
xoxo
Guardian Angel XD♥
Sunday, March 15, 2009