Ahh. Tomorrow is the re-opening of school. Sorry for being a little cruel by not posting for this week.
hahas. :D Lots of thing really happen. I
dunn really think i hate holidays anymore. Thanks to those who made my holidays wonderful!
xDDThanks:
-Yentung-Xuening-Shini-School boys (those who came for project and all)-lionel (you are really funny. ha :D)-wensiang, weikit and yentung! (for basketball. really. thanks :D)-Church ppl-Stan kor :D-PIANO, Swimming, and maybe basketball?-Kim Hyun Joong! ♥ & Drama! :D-Super Junior & Music xDD-web cam? LOL-SMS-In?-Ahh... SHOPPING (:-Sleep and eat. I still love PIGS and PINK xDI went out a lot this week. For project, for tuition, for
sentosa, for classes, for talks, for other
ppl's hse, for
b'dae party, for sports. I'm really happy with this week. :D Perhaps holidays aren't that bad. Ha ha... And thanks to those who taught me new things and introducing good stuff to me (: Thanks for "Boys before/over flowers", free lunch & dinner, making me do my
HW and basketball. Perhaps i scared of balls.
Haha. But i think I'm not really scared
abt them now. I train on basketball. Maybe one day I'll have one on one with you. But still, i think you'll win.
LOL. Lots more for this week. Too much for me to post. Nice week :D
Labels: Yosheko♥™
xoxo
Guardian Angel XD♥
Sunday, March 22, 2009